Friday, October 16, 2009

A dream or a vision

Yesterday I dreamt of my mum.
She was such a cheerful lady and being surrounded by a group of young people. Maybe it was her birthday, they came to deliver their wishes. I was standing at one corner, observing these people.
What shook me was the words came out from my mum.
She declared her faith in public.
I was so surprised, the mum I know is not yet a Christian..but this one, I meant my mum in my dream, was already accepted Christ as her personal Lord and Saviour.
I was so touched to listen to the following statement made:
" I want Christ to root in this house."
And she winked at my two other non-believers brothers...
I pray that this won't be just another dream but a vision , an answer to my prayers.

2 comments:

chewie™ said...

praise the Lord! zoe, you're not alone. we're back home here to see you reutrn fruitful =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chewie!And ya, I am yet to be put in the Praise and Worship team. Do let my ah han koko know that his effort in training me is not in vain. =)