Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love You more

I was tired, my eyes were half closed.
My spirit is willing yet my flesh is too weak.
Lord, let me draw strength from You.
I used to look at Peter, James, and John a kind when I came across the passage about Jesus in Gethsemane. Why not they stayed up just for another hour and prayed together with Jesus? Why they left Jesus alone when He needed someone to pray together with Him?
Now I undersand. We are just human and we are weak.
I pushed the piled up references books away and once again I opened my Bible.
I mumbled the short prayers and I nearly fell asleep. My heart was burdened with endless exams and tests, assignment and work.
Yet, I prayed:
Lord, let me walk this extra miles for You.
Because I love You more.

4 comments:

stephy said...

with the even greater love from Him, u surely can do it.

Unknown said...

Amen. =)

Peiling said...

Haha members of 1321 club are here to cheer u on :P

Unknown said...

where is my darling????? without her,our club has not been completed. =(