Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not a LOSER

I had lost in the competition, not being able to perform excellently as how I expected. Well, I am quite used to losing, sounds like I had never won before. It's true that I neither won nor stand out in any of the competitive events. Not that I don't want to, but I hate the fact that I am not able to. In other words, I am good at losing not winning ; I am just a participant to make the winner shine brighter in my dimness, a  byplay to make the hero heroic, a side dishes to make the main course look delicious, a green leave that contrasts the beauty of a flower. If this is the role which is given by God, He is the Director and I have to accept whatever He gives, even being a loser in this melodrama.

Little did I know that I am such a naughty one; being a loser, I don't get appreciated for taking the place no one else would take, but I am freaking happy too to see the goddamn long faces that my lecturers gave after I lost. Oops, I am so sorry that I had disappointed you, but don't you think that you owe me a goddamn apologize for   making me a loser? My disability does reflect your teaching capability, thus, if I'm a loser , then you are a sucker!

I don't mind losing, but the consolation from those insensitive people deserve  little gratitude from me.I can share the joy with my friends, though I am not in the wining shoes, can you? I have the courage to fight the giants even I may look like a pity grasshopper to them, can you? I have the strength to swim against the oceans of odds, can you? I have bravery to pick myself up from the dirt, can you? I have the boldness to stand up for injustice, can you? I have the sincerity to love those who might stab my back, can you? I do all these without a gold medal but all in secret, can you?

If you can't do what I do, then stop calling me  loser. Because I am not a loser, just because of a stupid competition. I can't run fast, but I'll never stop running until I reach the goal.Because I am not a loser.      

No comments: